The Student Room Group

Public Policy (Master's) - UCL vs KCL?

Hi hi! I just received an offer for an International Public Policy MSc at UCL and one for an MA in Public Policy at KCL.

My goal, ideally, is to go on to work in a European institution in a policy-making function, or a similar field in a relevant international body.I like both universities; it (seems?) UCL may have a small edge in terms of global reputation as a whole but I was wondering if I could get some advice in choosing between the two, especially when it comes to public policy? Talking mostly about the course itself, reputation, exit career opportunities and the like. Thanks a lot!
Reply 1
Which course content and structure do you prefer? UCL and KCL are both prestigious institutions with strong reputations in the field (their subject rankings are very similar). Since they are both located in London, the career opportunities may not differ significantly. So, if you have no strong preference for the courses themselves, I personally recommend UCL due to its slightly higher global reputation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending