The Student Room Group

masters entry requirements

i want to study clinical neuroscience at masters level where the entry requirements are generally: A minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree in an appropriate subject (neuroscience or related biological science e.g. physiology, psychology, etc)

i study Psychology in Education at southampton, it is a BPS acredited course and i’m set to get a 1st. do i fit the entry requirements?
Original post by 14t
i want to study clinical neuroscience at masters level where the entry requirements are generally: A minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree in an appropriate subject (neuroscience or related biological science e.g. physiology, psychology, etc)

i study Psychology in Education at southampton, it is a BPS acredited course and i’m set to get a 1st. do i fit the entry requirements?

Yes you do. However, what you've quoted are (as you say yourself) what the entry requirements are generally. You'd also have to check that the specific entry requirements are for each individual course to which you'd like to apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending