The Student Room Group

summer job

I applied for quite a few jobs but most of them have not got back to me yet, i applied to mcdonald’s and supermarket jobs so i assumed they would reply pretty quickly?
Just wondering how long does it normally take for them to get back to people? if there’s no response am i rejected?
Reply 1
Original post by dyingggg
I applied for quite a few jobs but most of them have not got back to me yet, i applied to mcdonald’s and supermarket jobs so i assumed they would reply pretty quickly?
Just wondering how long does it normally take for them to get back to people? if there’s no response am i rejected?

I have also been applying to summer jobs and they usually took 2 weeks to a month to respond back but I'm sure they'll get back to you eventually

Hi,

When you submit your application, either in the confirmation email or in the job description their turn-around time is usually stated. If this time has lapsed, and you have still not heard back anything, then unfortunately they might not have progressed your application. However, I would advise you to keep applying, and I am sure something will work out very soon!

Best of luck!

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

4 weeks to usually get back, if there’s no response either due to high volume of applicants they maybe unable to respond to you or your application happen to be unsuccessful
Reply 4
Thank you so much everyone !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending