The Student Room Group

School Problems

I hate school. I always feel stressed, drained and isolated lonely. It used to feel different in previous academic years, but this year I don't feel great. My friends are drifting far away and rumours have previously been spread about me. I am constantly paranoid and generally filled with irritation at the thought of going there. Don't get me wrong, I have loads of friends and many people consider me sociable. I go out with people a lot, just experience loads of FOMO when people start talking about boys and stuff. I feel lonely, but I am honestly surrounded by a lot of great things and people (apart from a few that always make me feel anxious.) I have purpose. I play a sport competitively, get good grades and sing as well as play violin. Nothing is actively happening to me, but I feel like I am floating around between people with a strange sense of anxiety and impending doom. If I was in the toilets for the whole of lunch, no one would really notice. I am a 15 year old girl, and at the end of Year 10. I only have 2 more weeks left of school. How do I stop feeling so dull and strange. Idk what to do.
Same here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending