The Student Room Group

Touching a male friend?

My crush has a female friend who is constantly looking at him, giving him hugs, trying to hold his hand, touching his hair etc when talking. She is his close friends ex girlfriend and he's known her since 2018.

She also keeps messaging him and inviting him to events, parties etc.

I ve noticed other women also hugging him in the same way , throwing themselves at him when hugging him.

He usually pats her on her shoulder and hugs her but I haven't seen them kissing. I ve seen her though, looking at him a lot.

I saw them once and he saw me too. The next day when he came to me, he looked nervous and didn't say anything to me. But I noticed he kept looking at me from across the table while I ignored him.

Is he hooking up with her and should I just cut ties with him?
Reply 1
Original post by Pkyek
My crush has a female friend...

Why are you emotionally cheating on your boyfriend?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7370321#post98618748
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Why are you emotionally cheating on your boyfriend?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7370321#post98618748

Because I'm fed up with him
That OP is a mess and you need to break up with your boyfriend given it seems like you’re not committed to him.
Reply 4
Original post by Pkyek
My crush has a female friend who is constantly looking at him, giving him hugs, trying to hold his hand, touching his hair etc when talking. She is his close friends ex girlfriend and he's known her since 2018.

Did she go to his graduation?
Reply 5
Bump
Original post by Pkyek

She also keeps messaging him and inviting him to events, parties etc.

I ve noticed other women also hugging him in the same way , throwing themselves at him when hugging him.

He usually pats her on her shoulder and hugs her but I haven't seen them kissing. I ve seen her though, looking at him a lot.

I saw them once and he saw me too. The next day when he came to me, he looked nervous and didn't say anything to me. But I noticed he kept looking at me from across the table while I ignored him.

Is he hooking up with her and should I just cut ties with him?
Sounds like there friends with benefits

Latest

Trending

Trending