The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Uni of Bristol accommodation

Have a question about the room gradings - I was wondering are the rooms graded basic that different from the standard ones? Asking as I am kind of regretting putting a basic room as manor hall just incase it’s too crammed and no storage (to be fair I was limited on options due to budget). Any more info on manor hall would be great too!

Also are the 9 options you choose weighted equally or is 1st option 1st choice? I’m pretty sure it’s equal (seemed the case when I asked on the open day) but just want to double check.
Reply 1
1st option 1st choice but i really wouldn't worry, i cant tell you the accommodation team at Bristol are absolutely superb. See what they allocate you and if you are not happy give them a call and see if they can give you an alternative. If you have stipulated a budget they will try and work to that budget but there aren't really any bad options, i'm confident you will be delighted.

Good luck - BTW once you settle in, you will absolutely love it.....
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by LsDad
1st option 1st choice but i really wouldn't worry, i cant tell you the accommodation team at Bristol are absolutely superb. See what they allocate you and if you are not happy give them a call and see if they can give you an alternative. If you have stipulated a budget they will try and work to that budget but there aren't really any bad options, i'm confident you will be delighted.

Good luck - BTW once you settle in, you will absolutely love it.....

Thank you! I’m sure I’ll be fine whatever happens like you say, and worst case scenario I could move that’s good that they’re ok with that! Kicking myself over putting a basic room higher than some of the other accom though should have put it lower oops

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending