The Student Room Group

Discontinued uni degree

Hi, I'm really distressed right now. I am currently in my 2nd year of university doing primary education, there was 2 assignments which i failed to re-submit due to personal circumstances and because of those 2 module, they have discontinued me from the course. Please advice me what can I do?
I thought they would allow me for another retake, unfortunately another retake is not offered. ;/
Original post by unlovable
Hi, I'm really distressed right now. I am currently in my 2nd year of university doing primary education, there was 2 assignments which i failed to re-submit due to personal circumstances and because of those 2 module, they have discontinued me from the course. Please advice me what can I do?
I thought they would allow me for another retake, unfortunately another retake is not offered. ;/

You are an adult, who has decided to spend a lot of money on training for this career and you didn't read the rules properly and understand what you were required to do. The only thing you can do now is get reading that paperwork you didn't read before, the course handbook, the rubric for the exams etc and work out what the rules for your course are in these circumstances. Contact your student union and see if they can help, but you need to step up your admin skills and read and understand the specific rules of your course and university. If there is no way forward with them, then you may have to consider if another provider will take you on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending