The Student Room Group

ALL MALES... help me... guy bailed on me..

so i just wanna know like probably j a reason? on why he did this..
*bg info: im a year older than him, and we were a mix race couple (im asian, he's caucasian) idk how this has anything to do with us datin.. but apparently it does.
we were on a school trip, and we clicked off really good. we talked and started to like each other. on the last night before we flew back, he asked me out and we decided to get tgt, and everyone on the trip knew, because we weren't secret about it but we drc. when we got back we went on a full no date, and i rlly took a huge step for him, because he was the first person to ever entered my house and to be introduced to my parents. i fell so hard for him, and im sure he did too. however, another guy in his year group started posting his own opinions about us being tgt, and an hour after that, he broke up with me.
i have a feeling its not because of me, because its j so odd, that someone would go from planning our next date talking bout his family his friends movies being tgt going to prom, to suddenly "think its best if we dont talk anymore" in like less than 10 hours.
i kept looking back on the date.. did i do smtg wrong? but if i did, he would have wanted to leave the date early.. but he didnt.. we were out from 10am to 8.30pm.. ALMOST a full day.
so... does anyone know...why? maybe?
Sorry that your heartbroken because of what my gender did. He took the opinion of what someone else has said and thought 'Nah I don't want that'. I wouldn't know what is said, but I can guess what it was to just break up out of the blue and you seem to like each other.

Your right it isn't you. You will find someone more mature and right for and who wont be swayed by a simple opinion. Your young in the dating scene so you will have tons of better options.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by GetTwisted
Sorry that your heartbroken because of what my gender did. He took the opinion of what someone else has said and thought 'Nah I don't want that'. I wouldn't know what is said, but I can guess what it was to just break up out of the blue and you seem to like each other.

Your right it isn't you. You will find someone more mature and right for and who wont be swayed by a simple opinion. Your young in the dating scene so you will have tons of better options.

i kept thinking that i did smtg wrong like over and over
i mean i even thought its cuz i didnt pay for dinner....? or lunch..?
but i paid for ice cream and transport ....
i wanted to save cuz i saw this cute top and he said he liked it too like for him and i wanted to buy it for his birthday but it was like 80% of my onthly allowance but i was willing yk??

hahah how would u know im young in the dating scene lmao
you deserve a better partner
I can tell your young from the way you type.

You have the rest of the summer to enjoy yourself and do something else interesting with friends.

Can still buy the top as you liked it but it would be for yourself and not for him.
Reply 5
I can tell your young from the way you type.

You have the rest of the summer to enjoy yourself and do something else interesting with friends.

Can still buy the top as you liked it but it would be for yourself and not for him.

hahahahah from the way i type.. damn that's observant!
im working for the rest of summer..
my freinds r telling me to meet new guys.. get over him
but its easier said than done

naw.. the top was like..specifically for guys ahha
Reply 6
Original post by beautifulworld
you deserve a better partner

thats what all my friends tell me.. ive opened up myself for someone over and over again.. j to hit a dead end...again..
Original post by dasmanamesss
hahahahah from the way i type.. damn that's observant!
im working for the rest of summer..
my freinds r telling me to meet new guys.. get over him
but its easier said than done

naw.. the top was like..specifically for guys ahha

I'm sure the top will attract other guys. So you won't have a problem there.

You will meet new guys over the summer maybe at work or when your out. Will your job keep you busy? Or is it relatively easy.

I have to be observant in the job I do.
Reply 8
I'm sure the top will attract other guys. So you won't have a problem there.

You will meet new guys over the summer maybe at work or when your out. Will your job keep you busy? Or is it relatively easy.

I have to be observant in the job I do.

ig i kinda hope i do.. im working in a clinic.. so admin, making appts, doing blood tests, xrays, pharma stuff...
but the place in which the clinic is in.. its like a ghost town like.. literally...

oh thats interesting? whats ur job?
ig i kinda hope i do.. im working in a clinic.. so admin, making appts, doing blood tests, xrays, pharma stuff...
but the place in which the clinic is in.. its like a ghost town like.. literally...

oh thats interesting? whats ur job?

My job I'm a sparky. Maybe not great to meet new guys at work then. Maybe when you go out with friends or your friends might introduce you to new people.
Reply 10
My job I'm a sparky. Maybe not great to meet new guys at work then. Maybe when you go out with friends or your friends might introduce you to new people.

oo thats cool.. dont zao meee haha
but yeah not a good place at work
i dont rlly go out with my friends cuz they're all like.. overseas or on holiday for the summer..
im j wokring and studying.. kind of a maths nerd hahaaha
but i also j need to catch up on some coursework too ig
oo thats cool.. dont zao meee haha
but yeah not a good place at work
i dont rlly go out with my friends cuz they're all like.. overseas or on holiday for the summer..
im j wokring and studying.. kind of a maths nerd hahaaha
but i also j need to catch up on some coursework too ig

So you have a busy summer to go through then. All I can say is look for someone new and you'll probably have a better connection.

Sparky = electrician
Reply 12
So you have a busy summer to go through then. All I can say is look for someone new and you'll probably have a better connection.

Sparky = electrician

yeah..
i knowwww i googled it right after i saw it hahahahhaaaaaa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending