The Student Room Group

Do you have any tips for online dating and matching with older men?

When dating an older man, I should be aware of red flags. I have been experimenting with different communication styles when I text. There are some older men who seem pushy. There are some older men who have friends on Facebook who are girls, but I'm not sure if they are suitable or not. I'm not sure if the new guy that I've been texting on Whatsapp is the guy I'm talking to. The other guy kept pushing me. How should I proceed?
With Caution ⛔️
why
Reply 3
Original post by CandacePerry
When dating an older man, I should be aware of red flags. I have been experimenting with different communication styles when I text. There are some older men who seem pushy. There are some older men who have friends on Facebook who are girls, but I'm not sure if they are suitable or not. I'm not sure if the new guy that I've been texting on Whatsapp is the guy I'm talking to. The other guy kept pushing me. How should I proceed?

Watch for the ones who are possibly married
Hi, as an older man, I’m going to agree, proceed with caution.
On Fet there are many guys that pose as genuine nice people, yes they have kinks, a fetish, but are just not nice once you get to know them.
I understand this can be taken with a pinch of salt due to me being older, but it’s true, speaking to some of my girl friends on the sites, some guys are way TOO pushy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending