The Student Room Group

Lincoln College Study Day Oxford

Hi everyone! My name is Saheb and I have been accepted into Lincoln Study Day at Oxford to do Physics! I'm doing this on the 8th of August and I want to know if anyone else is doing it too? (Whether it is the same course or different)

Looking forward to meeting you all!
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by S14hhb
Hi everyone! My name is Saheb and I have been accepted into Lincoln Study Day at Oxford to do Physics! I'm doing this on the 8th of August and I want to know if anyone else is doing it too? (Whether it is the same course or different)

Hi, I'm Aliyah! I'm doing the Physics & Engineering course at Lincoln as well but I've never been out of London so I'm pretty nervous about travelling all the way to Oxford.
Reply 2
Original post by lyaola
Hi, I'm Aliyah! I'm doing the Physics & Engineering course at Lincoln as well but I've never been out of London so I'm pretty nervous about travelling all the way to Oxford.

That's awesome you're doing Physics! You'll be fine to travel to Oxford! I go to oxford from South Wales so you'll be fine taking a direct train from Paddington.
Reply 3
Original post by S14hhb

Hey! I’m going tomorrow for History and the ancient world. Hoping to meet new people and make some new friends. Pretty nervous though.
Reply 4
I didnt know this programme was spread over different dates. You'll meet so many people and you'll make a lot of friends! You'll be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending