The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach Interview - how long to hear

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I just received a provisional offer for my first chosen location for the East Anglia region, so exactly 3 weeks after interview. I scored 26 :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by ellp510
I just received a provisional offer for my first chosen location for the East Anglia region, so exactly 3 weeks after interview. I scored 26 :smile:

Many congratulations to you! Did you receive the results today?
Reply 22
Original post by Idaz
Many congratulations to you! Did you receive the results today?

Thank you! Yes, I first received the text to validate ID few minutes before 9 and it changed to a provisional offer automatically once validated.
Reply 23
Original post by ellp510
I completed one of the interviews on the 21st of July and my status changed to ‘your application is being reviewed’ yesterday.

That means you've been successful and you should hear soon with your scores and an offer or reserve list x
Reply 24
Original post by Idaz
Hey, I did mine on the 19th and still waiting. What's your current application status?

It hasn’t Changed from this - Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.
Reply 25
Original post by Mila0801
It hasn’t Changed from this - Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

It did say ‘application is under review’ but that has now disappeared.
Reply 26
It did say ‘application is under review’ but that has now disappeared.

Oh, I haven't seen that before. Mine says Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.

I called them today and as always they said they don't have an update and can't give a timeframe. I don't think I'll be hearing back today. Hopefully it's next week now!
Reply 27
Original post by Idaz
Oh, I haven't seen that before. Mine says Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.

I called them today and as always they said they don't have an update and can't give a timeframe. I don't think I'll be hearing back today. Hopefully it's next week now!

It's weird that they're taking so long. Usually, a day or two after the status changes to 'application is being reviewed' people hear back.

Mine says the same thing and am sure it had a different status before 😶
Original post by Other202333
Mine says the same thing and am sure it had a different status before 😶

Did you hear back?
Original post by ellp510
Thank you! Yes, I first received the text to validate ID few minutes before 9 and it changed to a provisional offer automatically once validated.

What I.d did they ask for to validate . Which documents please
Reply 31
Original post by Rachieboo1976
Hello,

I applied for a Work Coach position via a pre-recorded interview. I did the interview 3 weeks ago and have still not heard back. The application portal still says 'reviewing your application`.
If anyone else has applied for DWP posts this way can you tell me how long it was until you for yes, no or reserve list?
It was for 2 positions at my local job centre so not a massive national campaign or anything.
Thanks 😁

Hi All, I am a commonwealth citizen with right to work on brp within UK and I received job offer for Work Coach position at DWP, however they asking for EU/British Passport only in the email which odd as the criteria to work for civil service does have commonwealth citizen with Right to work, eligible to work within CS. Could someone please guide why the email doesn’t mention commonwealth passport? Or do I just have to submit my Brp & share code for ID verification? Thanks in advance
Reply 32
Hi there could I just ask am I right in thinking when the status changes to your application is under review you might get an offer? Any advice would be great. Many thanks!
Reply 33
Mine has said this for 4 weeks and no change so I don't think it means that no
Reply 34
Original post by Nettmg
Mine has said this for 4 weeks and no change so I don't think it means that no

What does your status actually say, as this seems usual?
Reply 35
Original post by Washbrook
Hi there could I just ask am I right in thinking when the status changes to your application is under review you might get an offer? Any advice would be great. Many thanks!

This means you're going to get an offer.
Reply 36
Original post by jodie1982

Are you sure?
Original post by jodie1982

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome
Mine says this am I just still waiting?
Reply 38
Original post by Chloelouise960
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome

I think we all get this message just before the outcome.
Reply 39
Original post by Chloelouise960

Hi mine has said this status for the last 4 weeks and 1 day
I emailed and asked and they said it is under review so it means they are waiting for your scores back from the video interview
That there is no timeframes given due to the volume of applicants.
I only checked as I've seen them advertising again for similar areas.
I don't think they know anything until they get scores back which maybe is outsourced to someone else I'm not sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending