The Student Room Group

DWP work coach

Hi, I applied for DWP work coach role and had the PRVI over a month ago and have not heard back. My portal says ‘Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome’. Did anyone else have this, if so what was the out come? Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi. Mine just changed to this. I presume they are reviewing and they I’ll get back soon? Have you had any updates?
Reply 2
Original post by Rebeccalilyxo
Hi, I applied for DWP work coach role and had the PRVI over a month ago and have not heard back. My portal says ‘Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome’. Did anyone else have this, if so what was the out come? Thank you

Hello, mine has just changed to this. How long did it take you to hear back and what was the outcome please x
Reply 3
Original post by EKM132
Hello, mine has just changed to this. How long did it take you to hear back and what was the outcome please x

What does your portal say exactly? Mine changed twice since the status from the OP. The one they mentioned the PRVI is actually the one you get immediately after interview
Reply 4
So mine originally said something along the lines of “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome" and now it’s changed to “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”
Reply 5
Original post by EKM132
So mine originally said something along the lines of “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome" and now it’s changed to “Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”

Mine has just done the same, I applied for 663 EO in Wrexham. My interview was the first week of December and I believe the Wales process is running behind, I am fed up with waiting now!
Reply 6
Original post by EKM132

This was the second message I got. Then 3 weeks later I got a message saying thank you very much for completing your interview. We are reviewing it.
Then a week later I got result of pass then provisional offer
Reply 7
Original post by nat52341
Mine has just done the same, I applied for 663 EO in Wrexham. My interview was the first week of December and I believe the Wales process is running behind, I am fed up with waiting now!

It really is such a long process!!!! It’s driving me insane x
Reply 8
Original post by Bumble112
This was the second message I got. Then 3 weeks later I got a message saying thank you very much for completing your interview. We are reviewing it.
Then a week later I got result of pass then provisional offer

Oh amazing! Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully it’s a positive outcome for me just like yours! So it’s possible that I could have the second message for another 3+ weeks?xx
Reply 9

I'm also waiting for 663. What is your status currently?
Reply 10
Original post by Ugg331
I'm also waiting for 663. What is your status currently?

It's changed today to ''Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome'' before that it read differently and included the words reviewed.
You?
Reply 11
It's changed today to ''Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome'' before that it read differently and included the words reviewed.
You?

They must be working through them as mine and another members changed last Friday. This is the 2nd status.
Reply 12
Original post by Ugg331
They must be working through them as mine and another members changed last Friday. This is the 2nd status.

I can't believe how long it's taking, I knew a lot would apply but this is crazy and then the employment and ID checks take weeks! So hopefully you'll hear in the next few days 🙂
Reply 13
I can't believe how long it's taking, I knew a lot would apply but this is crazy and then the employment and ID checks take weeks! So hopefully you'll hear in the next few days 🙂

From what I've read here. Everyone will get notified at the same time. Yes I've seen the PEC take just as long ha.
Reply 14

The only other thing that made me think this might be a bit quicker than a few others was how big the campaign was. If I remember rightly it was 120 position's. I thought they would want position's filled asap
Reply 15
anyone that applied for 657 campaign ?
Reply 16
Original post by EKM132
Oh amazing! Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully it’s a positive outcome for me just like yours! So it’s possible that I could have the second message for another 3+ weeks?xx

I wish you all the best with it.
It really depends on the campaign I think. Some get theirs a little quicker some longer. I hope you get positive news before 3 weeks!!!
Reply 17
Original post by Ugg331
The only other thing that made me think this might be a bit quicker than a few others was how big the campaign was. If I remember rightly it was 120 position's. I thought they would want position's filled asap

Yes 330 in total and I think 100-120 EO positions which seems a lot and explains why it'll be Hybrid working as the offices aren't that big there.
Reply 18
Original post by Ugg331

My status has now changed to your application is being reviewed, is that what yours is?

I applied for EO work coach position for Cardiff, Sourh Wales back in September and only today I’ve been offered a conditional offer. However I’m apprehensive as my pre-employment checks haven’t been completed yet. One of the previous companies I worked for are no longer operating so I’m unable to get a reference and SSCL have been so unhelpful! My checks have been going on for 6 weeks now. The process is painfully long but hopefully it won’t be too long now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending