The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach Interview - how long to hear

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Nettmg
Hi mine has said this status for the last 4 weeks and 1 day
I emailed and asked and they said it is under review so it means they are waiting for your scores back from the video interview
That there is no timeframes given due to the volume of applicants.
I only checked as I've seen them advertising again for similar areas.
I don't think they know anything until they get scores back which maybe is outsourced to someone else I'm not sure.

Thank you for this. Some threads are suggesting this review message is a positive outcome, so probably not.
Original post by Nettmg
Hi mine has said this status for the last 4 weeks and 1 day
I emailed and asked and they said it is under review so it means they are waiting for your scores back from the video interview
That there is no timeframes given due to the volume of applicants.
I only checked as I've seen them advertising again for similar areas.
I don't think they know anything until they get scores back which maybe is outsourced to someone else I'm not sure.

Thank you, mines been like this for 2 weeks now please update when you hear back
Reply 42
Original post by Chloelouise960
Thank you, mines been like this for 2 weeks now please update when you hear back

Hi there, which campaign are you and what is the exact wording of your status?
Reply 43
Original post by Washbrook
Thank you for this. Some threads are suggesting this review message is a positive outcome, so probably not.

I would like to think so but from the reply I really don't think it means anything either way.
I will update if I hear back.
If I'm honest my video interview was shocking but you never know hey.
At least if it doesn't come back a yes then it prepares people more for video interviews in the future
Reply 44
Will be 5 weeks on Friday and still nothing back.
Has anyone heard anything ?
I think I need to give up on it now and move on as I have read some places that they've never had a reply
Reply 45
Original post by Nettmg
Will be 5 weeks on Friday and still nothing back.
Has anyone heard anything ?
I think I need to give up on it now and move on as I have read some places that they've never had a reply

What is your current status?
Reply 46
Thankyou for completing your prerecording interview
Someone will be in touch with you soon regards to outcome.
That's been the same message for almost 5 weeks now
Reply 47
Original post by Nettmg
Thankyou for completing your prerecording interview
Someone will be in touch with you soon regards to outcome.
That's been the same message for almost 5 weeks now

If you are successful that message should change to Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed. I have heard that if you don’t get that message then you have been unsuccessful. I waited about 2 weeks from the message you currently have to it changing. I had my interview on 26 September.
Reply 48
Original post by Washbrook
If you are successful that message should change to Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed. I have heard that if you don’t get that message then you have been unsuccessful. I waited about 2 weeks from the message you currently have to it changing. I had my interview on 26 September.

I've just checked as I screen shot the message last week and it said your application is being reviewed the same as yours above its now changed to
Thanks for completing video interview someone will be in touch with the outcome.
I applied on 29 th
I give up on it lol I think if successful would have heard by now
Reply 49
Original post by Nettmg
I've just checked as I screen shot the message last week and it said your application is being reviewed the same as yours above its now changed to
Thanks for completing video interview someone will be in touch with the outcome.
I applied on 29 th

Don’t give up, that happened to someone else on the Mercia campaign and then it changed back to the review application status. It was 5 weeks to the day before I had a reply. You possibly could hear this week?
Original post by Nettmg
I applied on 29 th

I only had mine 2 weeks and 2 days ago but il let yanno If I hear anything, don’t give up hope just yet
Reply 51
I only had mine 2 weeks and 2 days ago but il let yanno If I hear anything, don’t give up hope just yet

Sorry only just had your what ?
Decision ?
Sorry if I'm being dull 😩
Original post by Nettmg
Sorry only just had your what ?
Decision ?
Sorry if I'm being dull 😩

My interview x
Reply 53
My interview x

Oh sorry
Yes it's 5 weeks tommorow for me I think how quick will go on areas applied for maybe.
It's just odd my status for weeks was application under review and today changed to thanks for completing interview we will be in touch soon with the outcome.
I'd never done a video interview before not a pre recorded one so I don't think I'd pass the scores anyway.
I'm glad I've tried though as it's good experience for the future
Reply 54
Yeah, I'm 4 and a half weeks waiting for mine - applied for Scotland - can't quite remember but I think mine has changed from under review to "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome." So no idea where I'm at with it lmao.
Original post by JMartin92
Yeah, I'm 4 and a half weeks waiting for mine - applied for Scotland - can't quite remember but I think mine has changed from under review to "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome." So no idea where I'm at with it lmao.

Same. I interviewed 3rd oct and just had mine changed to same as you. I’m for N.Yorks and Humberside
Reply 56
I interviewed end of October, when do you think they'll come back?
Reply 57
Original post by Dachyo2nd
I interviewed end of October, when do you think they'll come back?

4 weeks if your lucky
Next week will be start of week 6 of waiting then it's 3-6 weeks for I'd checks if an offer is made
Original post by Rachieboo1976
Hello,

I applied for a Work Coach position via a pre-recorded interview. I did the interview 3 weeks ago and have still not heard back. The application portal still says 'reviewing your application`.
If anyone else has applied for DWP posts this way can you tell me how long it was until you for yes, no or reserve list?
It was for 2 positions at my local job centre so not a massive national campaign or anything.
Thanks 😁

My wait was 6 weeks interview to hearing result x
Mine went from
“Thank you for completing your pre-recorded videointerview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome”
Now it says
“Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”
So I’m guessing my application has been reviewed and I’m just waiting to hear back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending