The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach Interview - how long to hear

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Chloelouise960
Mine went from
“Thank you for completing your pre-recorded videointerview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome”
Now it says
“Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.”
So I’m guessing my application has been reviewed and I’m just waiting to hear back?

Mine has changed to exactly the same as yours. I didn’t actually realise until I’ve seen your post but the words have definitely changed. I done my interview 6 oct so it’s Exactly 4 weeks for me today. I check every day 🙏🏻
Original post by Mrselh
Mine has changed to exactly the same as yours. I didn’t actually realise until I’ve seen your post but the words have definitely changed. I done my interview 6 oct so it’s Exactly 4 weeks for me today. I check every day 🙏🏻

Yeah I check every day to I only knew the wording had changed because I’d already posted in here what my message had said otherwise I probs wouldn’t have noticed either! Mines 3 weeks tomorrow since I did mine please update if you hear
Reply 62
Original post by Chloelouise960
Yeah I check every day to I only knew the wording had changed because I’d already posted in here what my message had said otherwise I probs wouldn’t have noticed either! Mines 3 weeks tomorrow since I did mine please update if you hear

Yeah. The wording is very similar. Not sure what it means. I will post if i hear anything, good luck as well
I’m in the same boat interview on the 26th September. Not heard anything back.
My status is this
‘Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.‘
Does this mean I’m probably not going to get a offer?
It’s such a long wait
Reply 64
Original post by Ruthwild123
I’m in the same boat interview on the 26th September. Not heard anything back.
My status is this
‘Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.‘
Does this mean I’m probably not going to get a offer?
It’s such a long wait

So based on others I think it is a minimum 4/5 weeks wait to hear back from the interview. It’s Exactly 4 weeks for me today & my status has only changed slightly today. I know people have said ‘application being reviewed’ means you’ve got the job but I don’t know when this message shows.
Original post by Mrselh
So based on others I think it is a minimum 4/5 weeks wait to hear back from the interview. It’s Exactly 4 weeks for me today & my status has only changed slightly today. I know people have said ‘application being reviewed’ means you’ve got the job but I don’t know when this message shows.

To be fair the interview didn’t go fantastic so it would make sense that I wouldn’t get the job. Just seems like a while to hear back. Hope we all hear something soon either way
Original post by Nowthenagain
Same. I interviewed 3rd oct and just had mine changed to same as you. I’m for N.Yorks and Humberside

I applied for this vacancy too, had my interview 2nd Oct. Waiting to hear too. Do you know if there is a thread for this location
Original post by Nettmg
I've just checked as I screen shot the message last week and it said your application is being reviewed the same as yours above its now changed to
Thanks for completing video interview someone will be in touch with the outcome.
I applied on 29 th
I give up on it lol I think if successful would have heard by now

That's the usual message.1st "thank you for your application. Your application will now be reviewed by our team". Then it changes to "....you ll hear from us regarding the outcome soon" and finally your "application is now been reviewed".
Reply 68
Original post by Sophielarlar
That's the usual message.1st "thank you for your application. Your application will now be reviewed by our team". Then it changes to "....you ll hear from us regarding the outcome soon" and finally your "application is now been reviewed".

I give up I'm now in the 6th week so along with ID and start dates I think anyone successful now would be lucky to start before January.
I don't think I would pass but would at least like my scores to know what to work on in the future 🙂
Can I ask what area this thread is aimed at, I applied for South west interviewed on 14th Oct.
Original post by Gparsons79
Can I ask what area this thread is aimed at, I applied for South west interviewed on 14th Oct.

I presume everyone is from completely different areas I applied for Birmingham and Solihull
Reply 71

A mix i think. I’m Durham area
That's great thank you and good luck to everyone 😊
Reply 73
That's great thank you and good luck to everyone 😊

Wales so all over I think
Original post by Sophielarlar
I applied for this vacancy too, had my interview 2nd Oct. Waiting to hear too. Do you know if there is a thread for this location

No idea sorry. It’s advertised again, closing today under a different code so I’ve thrown another application in, see what happens.
Reply 75
Has anyone heard back from North East Yorkshire and Humber interviews?( 594) I did my interview on the 3rd Oct and it’s been 5 weeks today. I’ve noticed EO roles for this area was advertised again recently.
Reply 76
Might be a daft questions but do the job advert run in numerical order so 574 will hear back before 576 for example ?
Reply 77
Original post by Ryan.Dunn
Might be a daft questions but do the job advert run in numerical order so 574 will hear back before 576 for example ?

I'm in Wales (585) so I don't think it works like that but unsure how they work it.
I've not heard anything in 5 and a half weeks
The status changed slightly but no feedback yet
Reply 78
Has anyone heard back yet? Been a few weeks for me for the London position. The sentence hasn't changed either.
Reply 79
Original post by Nettmg

I'm in Wales (585) so I don't think it works like that but unsure how they work it.
I've not heard anything in 5 and a half weeks
The status changed slightly but no feedback yet

Yeah I applied and interview for 600 4 weeks ago so just trying work out time scales

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending