The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach Interview - how long to hear

Scroll to see replies

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7294593&page=109

This thread has a lot more information and people who have recently been accepted
Original post by Mrselh
So based on others I think it is a minimum 4/5 weeks wait to hear back from the interview. It’s Exactly 4 weeks for me today & my status has only changed slightly today. I know people have said ‘application being reviewed’ means you’ve got the job but I don’t know when this message shows.

So apparently the next message is “you will hear from us soon with the outcome”
Then you normally hear within a week from that Iv read
Reply 82
Original post by Chloelouise960
So apparently the next message is “you will hear from us soon with the outcome”
Then you normally hear within a week from that Iv read

I've had that for 2 weeks
Original post by Nettmg
I've had that for 2 weeks

Someone on the other thread said the same I think they may be abit behind with things but looks like your close to hearing back
I got my unsuccessful email yesterday after 6 and a half weeks of waiting. I applied for south east wales if any one else is waiting for that area. I pretty much knew I didn’t pass the interview so I’m ok with it. Hope everyone hears something soon, good luck
Original post by Ahmeds123
Has anyone heard back from North East Yorkshire and Humber interviews?( 594) I did my interview on the 3rd Oct and it’s been 5 weeks today. I’ve noticed EO roles for this area was advertised again recently.

Not response, I applied too. I have also reapplied for the recent advert
Original post by Ruthwild123
I got my unsuccessful email yesterday after 6 and a half weeks of waiting. I applied for south east wales if any one else is waiting for that area. I pretty much knew I didn’t pass the interview so I’m ok with it. Hope everyone hears something soon, good luck

Sorry to hear that. I’ve also applied for a job with DVSA and I have to say their application/interview process is much more professional than DWP. Making anyone wait 6.5weeks after interview for a £29k job suggests it might be best to steer clear anyway. I’m not holding out much hope even if I pass the interview…
Good luck
Original post by Nowthenagain
Sorry to hear that. I’ve also applied for a job with DVSA and I have to say their application/interview process is much more professional than DWP. Making anyone wait 6.5weeks after interview for a £29k job suggests it might be best to steer clear anyway. I’m not holding out much hope even if I pass the interview…
Good luck

What is DVSA?
Original post by extended-pink
What is DVSA?

Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency, it’s another civil service/government agency. They deal with things like MOT tests and driving tests
Has anyone heard back x
Has anyone heard back x

Not yet today is the 5th week I’m waiting 😭 I’ve read some on here have said that their wording of the application status has changed but mine still says it’s being reviewed by our team and I’ll be contacted soon with an outcome.
Not yet today is the 5th week I’m waiting 😭 I’ve read some on here have said that their wording of the application status has changed but mine still says it’s being reviewed by our team and I’ll be contacted soon with an outcome.

The wording only changes very slightly is it possible yours has changed?
What does it currently say word for word?
The wording only changes very slightly is it possible yours has changed?
What does it currently say word for word?

It says:

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.

I applied for the Cheshire location
Reply 93
It says:

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.

I applied for the Cheshire location

Mine says the same. This is week 5 since doing my interview 😫. I’m so fed up in my current job I just want to know!!
Reply 94
Original post by Mrselh
Mine says the same. This is week 5 since doing my interview 😫. I’m so fed up in my current job I just want to know!!

Me too ☹️ it feels like it’s dragging on and on.
Reply 95
It’s my 7th week of waiting this week.
The status in the application portal has now changed today to “thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed

It had changed twice from “….your application will be reviewed by our team” to ..we will contact you soon with the outcome” and now this.
Original post by Terbqb
The status in the application portal has now changed today to “thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed

It had changed twice from “….your application will be reviewed by our team” to ..we will contact you soon with the outcome” and now this.

Which location
Original post by Terbqb

Wow 7 weeks waiting time is ridiculous especially if someone has failed and had their hopes up waiting for a response. Guess I might have another month ahead of me yet
Reply 98
Original post by Sophielarlar
Which location

Basildon.
Reply 99
Wow 7 weeks waiting time is ridiculous especially if someone has failed and had their hopes up waiting for a response. Guess I might have another month ahead of me yet

It absolutely is! Sadly, there isn’t really nothing else to do but wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending