The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Applied psychology university of Exeter

Does anyone know what the applied psychology course is like at Exeter please such as the timetable the interview process and what you learn on the course.

Thanks
Hi there,

I'm not an applied psychology student or graduate so I'm really sorry I can't properly address your questions! However, you might find it useful to talk to psychology students using Unibuddy which is basically a message a current student platform. There may not be one specifically for applied psychology but it's worth perhaps asking psychology students in general as they might have some information.

Another thing that might help is having a look at the course content. I've linked the applied psychology page here. If you scroll down and click on each year you can see the core and optional modules available each year. If you want to look at specific modules in depth you can search the module code. For example, I searched PSY1207 (Cognition, Emotion and Development) and there's a lot of information here you might find useful - module description, syllabus plan, how it will be taught, and how it will be assessed. I always find this helpful to get an initial feel for what a course/module will be like.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific but hopefully you'll hear from a current or past student that will be able to help too! If there's anything else I can do though, please don't hesitate to ask:smile:

Bethan
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Thanks this has been really helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending