The Student Room Group

Year 11 college application

What grades do colleges look at when I apply? Do they look at the year 10 mock results, the projected grades from the y10 mock results or will there be entirely new mocks in October? I haven't been told yet.
Reply 1
Original post by m4ry4mn
What grades do colleges look at when I apply? Do they look at the year 10 mock results, the projected grades from the y10 mock results or will there be entirely new mocks in October? I haven't been told yet.

I'm currently in the same position like you, going to year 11. But I think it your October yr11 mocks that you need to bring when you go to the college.
Reply 2
Original post by m4ry4mn

Hey, i'm looking for an answer for the exact same question. Like i start applying in September and i don't have a clue
Reply 3
Original post by m4ry4mn

There's no standard answer - each has its own procedure.

Quick Reply

Latest