The Student Room Group

**Asylum and Human Rights Operations - National Asylum Intake Unit - Immigration Offi

Has anyone else applied for this role? Based in Dover, folkestone or Manston.
Reply 1
I have yeah, live up North but see this as the only chance of getting in to the HO in immigration
Original post by TonnyLaw
I have yeah, live up North but see this as the only chance of getting in to the HO in immigration

How long ago did you apply and have you heard anything? I'm in tranche 5, had my interview early July so just waiting for results at the moment....
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
Back end of June, not heard anything yet as it only closes on 31st I don't expect to hear back for a while
Reply 4
Yes I had my interview beginning of July. Also not heard but I'm not expecting to hear anything for a few more weeks. Fluffed up my interview though, so not expecting an offer!
Original post by Cakemummy
Yes I had my interview beginning of July. Also not heard but I'm not expecting to hear anything for a few more weeks. Fluffed up my interview though, so not expecting an offer!

How come you thought you messed it up? They told me end of July for results in my tranche but not too hopeful
Reply 6
I was also told end of July but reading other threads, some people have waited 7-8 weeks!

I waffled, don't think I gave enough information, didn't use my time wisely. The interviewers were lovely but I'm really not hopeful!

We must be in the same tranche.
Now showing awaiting interview results on the portal....
Reply 8
Original post by ColonelMustard86
Now showing awaiting interview results on the portal....

How long after your interview did you see this change?
Original post by TonnyLaw
How long after your interview did you see this change?

About 5 weeks I think. I guess it depends on the number of interviews left to score and believe they issue the results all at once.
Reply 10
Been about 4 now give/take the bank holiday and still nothing for me :frown:
Reply 11
Still waiting for an update, don't know if anyone has had anything?
Reply 12
I'm currently awaiting interview results, anyone else at the same stage?
Original post by ColonelMustard86
Has anyone else applied for this role? Based in Dover, folkestone or Manston.

I’ve applied for the Manston roles on the most recent campaign.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending