The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff postgraduate accomodation

Hi, I’m starting my masters at Cardiff uni in September and will be new to Cardiff so don’t know anyone there yet. I was wondering whether postgraduates tend to live in the postgraduate halls (eg.Hodge Hall) or whether it’s better to find a group of people to share a private rented house/flat?

Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m starting my masters at Cardiff uni in September and will be new to Cardiff so don’t know anyone there yet. I was wondering whether postgraduates tend to live in the postgraduate halls (eg.Hodge Hall) or whether it’s better to find a group of people to share a private rented house/flat?

Hi there

Current Cardiff uni student here!

I'm just going into my final year so I haven't experienced this yet, however, I have a few postgraduate friends. Hodge Hall sounds like a great option but I don't know anyone that opted for that option - think that private rented accommodation is more common.

There are facebook groups such as Overheard at Cardiff University which are great for finding people - make sure the check the place out thoroughly before signing a contract.

I hope this helps! Good luck for starting your masters

Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending