The Student Room Group

About student finance evidence

I have lived in Uk for 3 years. I am full time employee in a healthcare. My husband left home and didn’t come back. So technically we are separated and later he divorced me. I applied for student finance and k was told to proof am separated from my husband which I did. I was told then I will have to apply under my
Mother, I did. My application was refused because am
More than 25yeas so I can’t apply under my mother. My ex husband is a EU but we are not together anymore. Any idea what to do.I am full time worker, I want to better my life so I made a decision to study nursing so I have stayed all night studying HE access course and I have been refused the loan.
Original post by Vidash24103
I have lived in Uk for 3 years. I am full time employee in a healthcare. My husband left home and didn’t come back. So technically we are separated and later he divorced me. I applied for student finance and k was told to proof am separated from my husband which I did. I was told then I will have to apply under my
Mother, I did. My application was refused because am
More than 25yeas so I can’t apply under my mother. My ex husband is a EU but we are not together anymore. Any idea what to do.I am full time worker, I want to better my life so I made a decision to study nursing so I have stayed all night studying HE access course and I have been refused the loan.

Hi there, Do you have Pre-settled or Settled status in the UK? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending