The Student Room Group

can I apply with only predicted grades ? and ignore my AS?

I want to study law , ideally at Oxford. Im in year 12 and I just got my AS psychology results back and got a B . which is my case is not enough
I also take politics , English and French A level
for French I got an A in my AS and set to get an A*
I want to apply to Oxford in October but I only take my politics and English a levels in June next year.
can I still apply to Oxford even though I got a B in one of my AS ?
You can still apply since you are taking 4 subjects. But don't ignore your AS grade on your UCAS application since you're meant to include that as well. All that matters is your final A Level grades.
Original post by spam44
I want to study law , ideally at Oxford. Im in year 12 and I just got my AS psychology results back and got a B . which is my case is not enough
I also take politics , English and French A level
for French I got an A in my AS and set to get an A*
I want to apply to Oxford in October but I only take my politics and English a levels in June next year.
can I still apply to Oxford even though I got a B in one of my AS ?

You have to include all your qualifications (achieved and pending) on your UCAS application.
Reply 3
Original post by Obsidian♡Hart
You can still apply since you are taking 4 subjects. But don't ignore your AS grade on your UCAS application since you're meant to include that as well. All that matters is your final A Level grades.

so I can apply with mainly predicted grades ?
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
You have to include all your qualifications (achieved and pending) on your UCAS application.

but if hypothetically I get an A* AA B
would that B affect my chances of getting in ?
Reply 5
Original post by spam44

depends on what your offer is
Original post by spam44

Unis only consider the results from three A levels so you should be fine unless the B is in a required subject (and they want a higher grade in that subject).
Reply 7
Original post by normaw
Unis only consider the results from three A levels so you should be fine unless the B is in a required subject (and they want a higher grade in that subject).

nono for law there is no required subject just recommended
requirement for Oxford is AAA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending