The Student Room Group

Medicine at Uni/ what options for A-level?

Hi, I'm in yr11 and I want to study medicine in the future, at a level I want to do bio, chem, and psychology. I know some universities allow these courses for medicine, but I don't know if Oxbridge does. Does anyone know if those A-level subjects are ok for Oxbridge? Maths and physics are not my strongest subjects so does anyone know what other A-level subjects I can take, to study medicine at Oxbridge? Thank you:smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by lilygilmore
Hi, I'm in yr11 and I want to study medicine in the future, at a level I want to do bio, chem, and psychology. I know some universities allow these courses for medicine, but I don't know if Oxbridge does. Does anyone know if those A-level subjects are ok for Oxbridge? Maths and physics are not my strongest subjects so does anyone know what other A-level subjects I can take, to study medicine at Oxbridge? Thank you:smile:

for oxford those a levels are fine, but for cambridge you pretty much need 3 science a levels. for all other unis those a levels are fine too.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
thank you so much, angel! xx
Original post by lilygilmore

Double check on the individual unis websites to see what they specify. But those choices should be fine for most unis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending