The Student Room Group

Gcse

Hi i have just finished my gcses and getting my results in a couple weeks and my parents are considering moving to the us. How does this work because i want to do a levels but i would prefer moving the us instead and would it be a good idea?
Reply 1
Original post by Luis0402
Hi i have just finished my gcses and getting my results in a couple weeks and my parents are considering moving to the us. How does this work because i want to do a levels but i would prefer moving the us instead and would it be a good idea?

Maybe there are English schools in America? I know that in London there are a few American universities and school providing their system of education. I think it would be a good idea to move to the US, since it would be a good expereince, and maybe doing your further qualifications may not be so bad. Unless you find someone who u could stay with till you finish your A-level then go to the USA.
Reply 2
Original post by Syed998
Maybe there are English schools in America? I know that in London there are a few American universities and school providing their system of education. I think it would be a good idea to move to the US, since it would be a good expereince, and maybe doing your further qualifications may not be so bad. Unless you find someone who u could stay with till you finish your A-level then go to the USA.

Okay thank you👍

Quick Reply

Latest