The Student Room Group

a level grades not quite what i wanted but still got in?

so i got into my uni choice which i needed three Bs for but i managed to get A*BC. not that i’m complaining i am definitely most grateful i got in but i’m just wondering how i got in i thought i would’ve had to go through clearing?
Original post by mygtrbl
so i got into my uni choice which i needed three Bs for but i managed to get A*BC. not that i’m complaining i am definitely most grateful i got in but i’m just wondering how i got in i thought i would’ve had to go through clearing?

@mygtrbl congratulations on your place!! Sometimes universities will still accept students who don't quite get the exact grades for their offer if they still think you'd be a good candidate for the course.

Nellie (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
If there are still spaces once all the studenst who met the offer get in, then they will look at those who near missed.

Congratulations! You got your place!
Original post by mygtrbl

Don't question, just celebrate! :tongue:

You're going where you want to go, and your A-level grades won't matter much from here on once you get your degree!
Original post by mygtrbl

Congratulations!
It varies depending on the university and how many places they have left. Focus on the fact you're in! Not long till September now :smile:
Original post by mygtrbl

not sure exactly
The fact that you got an A star compensates for the C, making it the same as 3 B's.
and congrats on getting in!!!
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by mygtrbl

Hi there @mygtrbl,

Congratulations on getting into your choice uni! Now it's time to celebrate your hard work. 🎉

Try not to focus on the how, you did it and best of luck to you moving forward :smile:

Sarah
Original post by mygtrbl

Massive congratulations @mygtrbl 🎉 🎉 🎉
This is amazing news, you should be so proud of yourself! Are you doing anything to celebrate the good news this weekend? :smile:
#BeResultsProud

A new exciting chapter awaits! What are you most looking forward to about starting uni?

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending