The Student Room Group

A level physics remark 2023

Hello
I got a C in a level physics edexcel.
I was 2 marks away from a B, so im quite frustrated
I wanted to know what the likelihood of getting a B in a remark would be.
I want to remark paper 3
Reply 1
Did you get into the university you wanted ? Is this grade going to prevent you from achieving anything you wanted ? If no, then don’t ask for a remark because it’s not worth it. I got a C in biology and A* A in my other subjects and got into my firm choice. I didn’t ask for a remark because my objective was to get into my dream university which I achieved, so there was no point in doing so. If you got rejected because of your grade then do it, but otherwise don’t.
Reply 2
Original post by ArmN
Did you get into the university you wanted ? Is this grade going to prevent you from achieving anything you wanted ? If no, then don’t ask for a remark because it’s not worth it. I got a C in biology and A* A in my other subjects and got into my firm choice. I didn’t ask for a remark because my objective was to get into my dream university which I achieved, so there was no point in doing so. If you got rejected because of your grade then do it, but otherwise don’t.

Im going to take a gap year, so i want the best grades possible to apply this year
I have not applied to a uni for 2023
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Ekdjd dmd
Im going to take a gap year, so i want the best grades possible to apply this year
I have not applied to a uni for 2023

Oh I understand. Then I guess you can still apply for a remark if it’s gonna help you later. But preferably speak with your teacher if your school is still open

Quick Reply

Latest