The Student Room Group

A level results day

I got ABB (Econ, Pol, Maths) and want to do anything economics or politics based , not enough to get into my firm of Leeds, but I do have my insurance of Cardiff. I have tried phoning up multiple universities in clearing, and Loughbourgh had ABB before but did not let me in and now has AAB. Ive tried other unis and am waiting for Exeter (which surprisingly had BCC for economics). My question is do you think it is possible to get into any econ/politics/international relations unis better than Cardiff with my grades?
Original post by michael2223
I got ABB (Econ, Pol, Maths) and want to do anything economics or politics based , not enough to get into my firm of Leeds, but I do have my insurance of Cardiff. I have tried phoning up multiple universities in clearing, and Loughbourgh had ABB before but did not let me in and now has AAB. Ive tried other unis and am waiting for Exeter (which surprisingly had BCC for economics). My question is do you think it is possible to get into any econ/politics/international relations unis better than Cardiff with my grades?

Are you happy with Cardiff as a university?

Fundamentally there are many factors other than just university reputation to consider when deciding where to study - you should have a think about what would be the best university for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending