The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

queen mary’s clearing hotline

Hi, does anyone know
what Queen mary’s university of London clearing hotline is for 2023?
(edited 9 months ago)
It will probably be published nearer A-level results day if it's not listed on the uni website.

Note it's entirely possible they could change the number from last year, and there's no use looking anywhere else but the source (the uni's website) or asking elsewhere, as the only place you will get the most accurate and up to date information is the uni's website.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
As above, they’ll probably only publish it on results day. Before that, ‘early clearing’ calls will likely go straight to their undergrad admissions team.
Reply 3
Original post by artful_lounger
It will probably be published nearer A-level results day if it's not listed on the uni website.

Note it's entirely possible they could change the number from last year, and there's no use looking anywhere else but the source (the uni's website) or asking elsewhere, as the only place you will get the most accurate and up to date information is the uni's website.

Thank you but clearing starts 5th july which is tomorrow so I thought they would have their hotline up on their website but I can’t find anything.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by nadiaaa_aaa
Thank you but clearing starts 5th july which is tomorrow so I thought they would have their hotline up on their website but I can’t find anything.

Clearing opens after IB results day (which I guess is tomorrow), however the majority of courses are added on A-level results day, which is when the phone lines open. That is when most of the "action" occurs. It's more an administrative process before that generally.

Note that you cannot enter clearing until you have received your results. So if you are an A-level student awaiting your results, you can enter clearing until A-level results day anyway.

If you are an IB student or a post-qualification applicant, you can see what is available in clearing by searching on UCAS and emailing the uni in question if there is a suitable course. However there tend to be relatively few courses when clearing opens anyway.
(edited 9 months ago)
Just call their main admissions number.
Original post by nadiaaa_aaa
Hi, does anyone know
what Queen mary’s university of London clearing hotline is for 2023?

Hi there! The clearing hotline on the website is 0800 376 1800. It may be worth keeping an eye out in case the number changes closer to the time though! Please do let me know if I can be of any further help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending