The Student Room Group

My Clearing choices

Hi guys can you review my clearing choices and see which is better.
I’m stuck between CS or actuarial science. Which is the better course?

RHUL Computer science (artificial intelligence) or Bayes business school actuarial science
This is subjective. What do you want to do? Have you looked at the modules for both courses? What appeals to you more? There's no point studying a degree you're not interested in.
Reply 2
Original post by sleep_supremacy
This is subjective. What do you want to do? Have you looked at the modules for both courses? What appeals to you more? There's no point studying a degree you're not interested in.

I’m equally interested in each. Im more inclined towards the actuarial science course, but I would like to know if I can still go down the tech route and would also like to know the course reputation.
Original post by Hiim
I’m equally interested in each. Im more inclined towards the actuarial science course, but I would like to know if I can still go down the tech route and would also like to know the course reputation.

That's a big difference between courses. I suggest you have a good think about whether you want to become an actuary or study computer science. (There are routes into becoming an actuary with a different degree so computer science wouldn't completely close down that option :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending