The Student Room Group

Access course - results day

Hi,

I did Access to HE paramedic science (online). I'm a bit confused about when to expect my results; I thought we'd be getting them the same time as A-level students.

Does anyone know when this will be?
Reply 1
I got mine way before a level results… like mid July. Maybe contact your provider and find out what’s going on as you defo should have them by now! I’m
Reply 2
Original post by ALEreapp
I got mine way before a level results… like mid July. Maybe contact your provider and find out what’s going on as you defo should have them by now! I’m

Thank you. I've contacted the faculty manager just waiting for them to get back in touch with me, just nervous as the deadline is fast approaching (22nd of August).
Original post by trs200101
Hi,

I did Access to HE paramedic science (online). I'm a bit confused about when to expect my results; I thought we'd be getting them the same time as A-level students.

Does anyone know when this will be?

@trs200101
Hi, I've taught on Access to HE for over 10 years. Is this with an online provider? For a typical September - June on site Access program we have all work submitted by the middle of May, go through the final exam board in early/mid June and then students can have their grades

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending