Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

What is the admission test for Aeronautics at imperial

Im so confused i cant find the test i gotta take
Original post by sarank
Im so confused i cant find the test i gotta take

Hi, I applied for 2023 entry, and this is the exam I had to take:
https://www.imperial.ac.uk/aeronautics/study/ug/admissions/admissions-procedure/

On the site you'll find the IC Aero/EEE MAT, a 30 minute multiple choice mathematics test. In the 'preparing section', you'll find a couple practice papers though in my opinion they weren't too reflective of the actual test.

Hope that helps, good luck!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ColeRicketts1
Hi, I applied for 2023 entry, and this is the exam I had to take:
https://www.imperial.ac.uk/aeronautics/study/ug/admissions/admissions-procedure/

On the site you'll find the IC Aero/EEE MAT, a 30 minute multiple choice mathematics test. In the 'preparing section', you'll find a couple practice papers though in my opinion they weren't too reflective of the actual test.

Hope that helps, good luck!

thank you, and is the test like a hard sort of test thats like on level with step?
Original post by sarank
thank you, and is the test like a hard sort of test thats like on level with step?

Not that bad, STEP is a lot harder than this, this is multiple choice first of all
Reply 4
Not that bad, STEP is a lot harder than this, this is multiple choice first of all

ah thats alright then, have u had the interview for aeronautical engineering, if so how did it go?
Original post by sarank
ah thats alright then, have u had the interview for aeronautical engineering, if so how did it go?

Yeah the interview was alright, mainly just talking through how to think through a problem. I think it went ok, and I've got an offer so clearly did I suppose
Reply 6
Yeah the interview was alright, mainly just talking through how to think through a problem. I think it went ok, and I've got an offer so clearly did I suppose

Oh alright, thank you
Hey, would you have any tips on how to prepare for the IC Aero?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending