The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA (Norwich) rail travel to Leamington Spa? Anyone doing it?

Hi, I have a place in clearing at UEA and would love to go but it seems complicated to get back to Leamington Spa? It takes about 4hrs + just wondering if anyone has taken the journey which route and how they felt about it. Would desperately love to hear from you.
Thank you.
Sandy
Original post by Sandra42
Hi, I have a place in clearing at UEA and would love to go but it seems complicated to get back to Leamington Spa? It takes about 4hrs + just wondering if anyone has taken the journey which route and how they felt about it. Would desperately love to hear from you.
Thank you.
Sandy

Hi @Sandra42 :h:

What course is your clearing place for? :h: I've just had a quick look on Trainline for the Norwich > Leamington Spa routes and I can see there are usually some changes! I saw some of the changing stations include Ely/Birmingham New Street/Peterborough and London Liverpool Street depending on which option you go for. These are all stations I have changed at/been through multiple times and it's all relatively simple to follow, and gets easier the more you do it! Platforms are well sign posted and there are usually staff on hand to help if you need them :h:

If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich please feel free to let me know!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending