The Student Room Group

Insurance uni in london

Ive accepted my insurance offer which is a university in london, my firm choice was outside of london. Will SFE automatically update to give me the maximum student loan which i am entitled to or do i need to update/reapply somehow.
I just need a confirmation as my 'view payments' section suggest i will only get the amount from the previous university whereas elsewhere on the website suggests i will get the higher entitlement for living in london.
probably a very confusing post but thanks if anyone can help
Original post by rmnjn_tliltocatl
Ive accepted my insurance offer which is a university in london, my firm choice was outside of london. Will SFE automatically update to give me the maximum student loan which i am entitled to or do i need to update/reapply somehow.
I just need a confirmation as my 'view payments' section suggest i will only get the amount from the previous university whereas elsewhere on the website suggests i will get the higher entitlement for living in london.
probably a very confusing post but thanks if anyone can help

Hi there,

If you are not living with parents, this will automatically update to the London Rate of Maintenance Loan once your new course details are updated.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending