The Student Room Group

Sixth form

So basically I go to an all girls grammar which gets you really good grades, however it is very uptight and not very exciting. I want to join a mixed sixth form- also a grammar, but I obvs won’t know the teachers and won’t know the students. Which should I pick?
Original post by 1234555=+£&(
So basically I go to an all girls grammar which gets you really good grades, however it is very uptight and not very exciting. I want to join a mixed sixth form- also a grammar, but I obvs won’t know the teachers and won’t know the students. Which should I pick?

Is location problem? First, think about what A levels you want to pick. As some schools may do a certain language, or do economics, law… (my school didn't offer those :frown: )
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Is location problem? First, think about what A levels you want to pick. As some schools may do a certain language, or do economics, law… (my school didn't offer those :frown: )

Thank you, i will. they both offer the same subjects as grammar schools are often limited, and i am pretty far away from any colleges :smile: The mixed one is a bit further than the girls one but still quite close
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending