The Student Room Group

Child of an EU migrant worker

Hello
1am 22, i applied for sfe as the child of a migrant worker but it was made ineligible because i could not provide evidence of dependency, i sent my utility bills and tenancy agreement and it was still declined because they wanted a bank statement of transactions with my dad , Unfortunately my dad gives me every money in cash due because we live together and he sees me everyday, i was then asked to let my dad write a cover letter stating why we are not able to provide the bank statement transactions of which i've done
I'm yet to get a decision from sfe
But then again i want to enquire if i can still apply for the tuition loan only through the EU route as the child of a migrant worker even tho i won't be able to provide the bank statement
Also, if i apply for the tution only as the child of a migrant worker, what will be the evidence needed from me
FEEDBACK
Thank you
Original post by delphina45
Hello
1am 22, i applied for sfe as the child of a migrant worker but it was made ineligible because i could not provide evidence of dependency, i sent my utility bills and tenancy agreement and it was still declined because they wanted a bank statement of transactions with my dad , Unfortunately my dad gives me every money in cash due because we live together and he sees me everyday, i was then asked to let my dad write a cover letter stating why we are not able to provide the bank statement transactions of which i've done
I'm yet to get a decision from sfe
But then again i want to enquire if i can still apply for the tuition loan only through the EU route as the child of a migrant worker even tho i won't be able to provide the bank statement
Also, if i apply for the tution only as the child of a migrant worker, what will be the evidence needed from me
FEEDBACK
Thank you

Hi Delphina, If you're able to contact us via 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you further. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending