Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by phenhoe
pretty sure it went like this:
1) Rank what you would do in each scenario
2) Video Interview
3) They give you a skill and u rank how good you are at it
these arent timed other than the Video Interview

the next ones depends on your role, so you might get verbal reasoning, or Numerical
they can be both also
pretty sure numerical is timed, not sure about verbal

Thank you!

What role did you apply to? Also, how many interview questions were there?
Reply 21
Original post by sunduvan
Thank you!

What role did you apply to? Also, how many interview questions were there?

Not sure if this is too late but I applied for assurance.
As for the interview questions, there was 1 practice question about what you do in your free time and 2 interview questions asking 'why this role at EY' and I don't think would apply to you but it asked 'how would you stay motivated and be able to balance work + studying' this was becuz I applied for a degree apprenticeship
(edited 6 months ago)
Hey guys, are any of you invited to the AC yet? I got a message on my portal saying theyre currently shortlisting candidates and theyll contact me if ive secured a place for an AC. Does this mean I passed the job simulation?
Reply 23
Original post by xxpoinsonapple
Hey guys, are any of you invited to the AC yet? I got a message on my portal saying theyre currently shortlisting candidates and theyll contact me if ive secured a place for an AC. Does this mean I passed the job simulation?

When did you get the message? Today (Saturday)?
Original post by xxpoinsonapple

Hello, Could I ask when you did the One Assessment and did you get any email during this period?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Abriks
When did you get the message? Today (Saturday)?

i got the same message last thursday
Original post by Simon12138
Hello, Could I ask when you did the One Assessment and did you get any email during this period?

I got the same message last thursday. submitted 6oct
i got an email saying please wait while we review other candidates after i received the shortlisting email.

what does this mean?
Original post by elelelelelel
i got an email saying please wait while we review other candidates after i received the shortlisting email.

what does this mean?

What did the email say, and what did you apply for?
Did anyone apply for tax graduate scheme and keep receiving an email saying ‘Due to the high number of applications that we have received, please be aware that the response time for your outcome at this stage may vary. We will be in touch as soon as we can’
has anyone actually been invited to an EY experience day yet?
Reply 31
Original post by elelelelelel
has anyone actually been invited to an EY experience day yet?

I just completed my one assessment yesterday, does EY sends confirmation that you passed and how long does it take?
Reply 32
Original post by 678hhh
I just completed my one assessment yesterday, does EY sends confirmation that you passed and how long does it take?

well to the best of my knowledge they’ve not sent any mail that anyone passed yet.
Reply 33
Hi everyone.

I have applied for the Law graduate role. I done my online assessment yesterday which included video interview, verbal reasoning tests. I think I did okay at the interview. Currently on stage 2 and waiting for a response.

Next step shows as Final stages, does this include job stimulation and AC? Can someone tell me what job stimulation includes?

Has anyone received their feedback report following online assessment yet?
Reply 34
I have just gotten a rejection mail from EY. I thought I did great in the video interviews and the emails. Apparently not good enough, hoping to see the feedback. If you are still preparing for the assessment you have to think like a God else you might just be wasting your time.
Reply 35
Original post by 678hhh
I have just gotten a rejection mail from EY. I thought I did great in the video interviews and the emails. Apparently not good enough, hoping to see the feedback. If you are still preparing for the assessment you have to think like a God else you might just be wasting your time.

Oh dear, that’s too bad. What role did you apply for?
Reply 36
Original post by 678hhh

Same here. From the feedback, apparently I need to improve on integrity part. I believe this might be the reason why they rejected. That was the only thing that was weak in my feedback.
Reply 37
Original post by sunduvan
Oh dear, that’s too bad. What role did you apply for?

Audit.
Original post by 678hhh

Me too :frown: I am still waiting on the feedback report, rejected me before even receiving my report lol. Can I ask how soon did you get your report after taking the test?
Reply 39
Did it say 'this program will not undertake a telephone interview' for anyone.
Not sure if that means if I got rejected straight away after the assessment or if the next stage is just an AC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending