The Student Room Group

EY graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Applied for Strategy and Transaction and completed my EY One on 11/10. My portal updated on Monday saying that they're shortlisting people for Experience Day and then got an email saying the same thing yesterday. This morning I had another email saying that they're conducting a final review of my application and that I will be told soon if I make it to Experience Day or not, however when I checked on the portal later in the afternoon it said "Thanks for attending our EY Experience Day. We'll contact you with an update soon" when I've not even been invited to Experience Day. Anyone else experienced this or could this just be a glitch?
Reply 61
Randomly just logged in to the portal and I’ve been invited to the experience day!! (No email yet though?)
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 62
I’m booked onto an experience day next week, anyone else done one yet or know what the day will involve?
Reply 63
Original post by 1604
I’m booked onto an experience day next week, anyone else done one yet or know what the day will involve?

How did you book on? I haven’t received an email yet but my portal has updated :smile:
Reply 64
Original post by grad2425
How did you book on? I haven’t received an email yet but my portal has updated :smile:

I got an email yesterday telling me I was through to next stage and to book a date, so I went onto the portal and I think there was a section where it let me book it
Reply 65
Original post by 1604
I got an email yesterday telling me I was through to next stage and to book a date, so I went onto the portal and I think there was a section where it let me book it

I see! Hopefully my email comes through soon :smile: do you know what the success rate is for the experience day / how many get to this stage vs how many they hire?
Reply 66
I see! Hopefully my email comes through soon :smile: do you know what the success rate is for the experience day / how many get to this stage vs how many they hire?

It probably varies depending on scheme, but I saw online that only 8% of people go through to the next stage and then 50% of people pass the final interview
Reply 67
Original post by 1604

May I know what role(s) you applied for?
Reply 68
Original post by nssynyc
May I know what role(s) you applied for

Tax - London
Reply 69
Original post by 1604

Tax - London

Ahh. By any chance did they email you saying that they’re conducting a final review of your assessment before they updated your portal or was it just an email saying they’re shortlisting candidates and then an invitation email?
Reply 70
Original post by nssynyc
Ahh. By any chance did they email you saying that they’re conducting a final review of your assessment before they updated your portal or was it just an email saying they’re shortlisting candidates and then an invitation email?

I got an email saying they were still shortlisting candidates, nothing about a final review of my assessment
Reply 71
Original post by 1604

I got an email saying they were still shortlisting candidates, nothing about a final review of my assessment

Ah alright! Good luck for experience day and hope all goes well for you!
I just submitted my EY one assessment, am i too late since they've already started shortlisting candidates for the AC?
Reply 73
Original post by 1604

May I ask what role you applied for?
Reply 74
If my portal has updated to saying "Congratulations! You've been invited to our EY Experience Day." but I haven't received the email or have any option to book it yet do you think it is worth calling them? I'm not sure if HR take it badly / if it seems I'm being impatient but I don't want to take the risk that I just never received the email!
Reply 75
If my portal has updated to saying "Congratulations! You've been invited to our EY Experience Day." but I haven't received the email or have any option to book it yet do you think it is worth calling them? I'm not sure if HR take it badly / if it seems I'm being impatient but I don't want to take the risk that I just never received the email!

Maybe wait until the end of Monday/Tuesday and then send an email. I think sending an email shows your enthusiastic about the role
Reply 76
Original post by Nabz122
Same here. From the feedback, apparently I need to improve on integrity part. I believe this might be the reason why they rejected. That was the only thing that was weak in my feedback.

Hi,
After how many days you have received feedback report after completing Ey One assessment.
I did mine last week, no response from them yet
Reply 77
Original post by 1604

Hi,
Is it held virtual or in person ey office?
Original post by rpds500

Hi,
After how many days you have received feedback report after completing Ey One assessment.
I did mine last week, no response from them yet

I did my EY One assessment 3 days back..no feedback report ...no reply yet. Same with you?
Reply 79
Original post by rpds500
Hi,
Is it held virtual or in person ey office?

Virtual- it involves 2 exercises- a written one and group

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending