The Student Room Group

EY graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone still waiting for Final Interview for Tax Technology and Transformation - Birmingham
Reply 921
Original post by Seren sun
i just got on the reserve list for fso

London office? Guessing you just had ur final interview pretty recent too? Wonder if we’ll actually get off reserve list at all
Original post by Gaha
London office? Guessing you just had ur final interview pretty recent too? Wonder if we’ll actually get off reserve list at all

Yes for London office, I did my ac at 2.2
Original post by mm10391
I doubt they’ll pay the new required salary, unless it’s just a marginal difference
It's 2.5k difference per annum for the office I applied to so it's more than marginal I guess
Original post by alltheWei
It's 2.5k difference per annum for the office I applied to so it's more than marginal I guess

Is your contract based on 35 hours a week or 37.5 if it is 35 hours it might be a lower difference. It’s the hourly rate that matters
Reply 925
anyone have any idea if there are EYX's in april?
Reply 926
Original post by eemnhh
anyone have any idea if there are EYX's in april?

I know London does not sure about other locations
I have just had an update - I've been extended an offer for Tax in Birmingham after being on the reserve list for 4 months!

For anyone interested this was my timeline:
21.09 - submitted application
01.10 - completed EY one
03.11 - invited to EYX
17.11 - invited to final interview
06.12 - placed on reserve list for April intake
28.03 - offered a place for September

Hopefully this could indicate that applications are moving for any one who's still waiting so good luck to all!
Anyone who needs EY to sponsor UK work visa for the job? Have you heard from EY about how they are gonna respond to the new immigration rules? Got an offer but notional salary for assurance roles doesn't meet the eligibility requirements

Hi. I'm currently in the same situation as you. have u got any update?
Original post by purple-saucepan
I have just had an update - I've been extended an offer for Tax in Birmingham after being on the reserve list for 4 months!
For anyone interested this was my timeline:
21.09 - submitted application
01.10 - completed EY one
03.11 - invited to EYX
17.11 - invited to final interview
06.12 - placed on reserve list for April intake
28.03 - offered a place for September
Hopefully this could indicate that applications are moving for any one who's still waiting so good luck to all!

Thanks for sharing, I'm hoping that means they've started the review process for Birmingham Tax roles, did you apply for just Tax, or Tax Technology & Transformation?
Reply 930
Did any other international students/(anyone that requires visa sponsorship) get an email today saying EY is busy reviewing the impact of the legislation changes for visas?
Original post by LL993
Did any other international students/(anyone that requires visa sponsorship) get an email today saying EY is busy reviewing the impact of the legislation changes for visas?

I am not sure. But have you? If you have any knowledge about what implications of new immigration law changes have for international students' visas, please let me know.
Reply 932
Original post by Hello3645
I am not sure. But have you? If you have any knowledge about what implications of new immigration law changes have for international students' visas, please let me know.

The email I got is saying they are working through the law changes and once they have processed these changes they will let us know. From my own research I can see the new entrant threshold is £30 960. However I don't know what salaries are for graduate roles in strategy and transactions
Original post by LL993
The email I got is saying they are working through the law changes and once they have processed these changes they will let us know. From my own research I can see the new entrant threshold is £30 960. However I don't know what salaries are for graduate roles in strategy and transactions

I got the same email for Assurance one.
Original post by mm10391
Thanks for sharing, I'm hoping that means they've started the review process for Birmingham Tax roles, did you apply for just Tax, or Tax Technology & Transformation?

Hopefully so! I applied for just tax
Original post by LL993

i got the same email

hi. Are you applying for assurance role? if so, how much is the salary they are offering?
Original post by Alexbantana
40K for me but they dont offer bonus for the program, so i think imma reject it, how am i meant to live off 40k

40k for assurance graduate programme? which office are you applying for?
Original post by khkllloi
40k for assurance graduate programme? which office are you applying for?

London and its for Finance
Im actually really annoyed only 40k i was hoping for atleast 60k, Mc&Co offered 65k+bonus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending