The Student Room Group

Aston Pharmacy DBS check

Hi, I had an issue with Aston’s DBS check but I informed Aston and they said they would fix it by sending a new DBS login. However, I don’t have the organisations ID code as this time it says it’s 12 letter rather than 6 letters that I received before. Also they didn’t give me new login details for the DBS so I’m not sure what I need to do. They emailed me something about the login details for MAP being changed yesterday but I’m not sure because my old one still works. Anyone facing the same issues? Please let me know. Also how can I overcome this?
Original post by Kojicaciduser
Hi, I had an issue with Aston’s DBS check but I informed Aston and they said they would fix it by sending a new DBS login. However, I don’t have the organisations ID code as this time it says it’s 12 letter rather than 6 letters that I received before. Also they didn’t give me new login details for the DBS so I’m not sure what I need to do. They emailed me something about the login details for MAP being changed yesterday but I’m not sure because my old one still works. Anyone facing the same issues? Please let me know. Also how can I overcome this?

I got the email for new DBS check today as well. It seems they’ve only changed the website link to the right place for the check however the email didn’t give any new login details which was not provided in the original email and was the main issue in the beginning.
I also received a text about login for MAP changing however my previous login also still works. I’m going to try emailing [email protected] as when the first DBS login didn’t work I received an email in return saying that they were investigating it.
Reply 2
Original post by underwater5
I got the email for new DBS check today as well. It seems they’ve only changed the website link to the right place for the check however the email didn’t give any new login details which was not provided in the original email and was the main issue in the beginning.
I also received a text about login for MAP changing however my previous login also still works. I’m going to try emailing [email protected] as when the first DBS login didn’t work I received an email in return saying that they were investigating it.

Hi My issue seems to be fixed. The org id and password are both in the link if you see very carefully, I won’t make it public, but you’ll see it. Then go onto register on the link that they have given you, and enter those details. Let me know once you have!
Original post by Kojicaciduser
Hi My issue seems to be fixed. The org id and password are both in the link if you see very carefully, I won’t make it public, but you’ll see it. Then go onto register on the link that they have given you, and enter those details. Let me know once you have!

I found the details thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending