The Student Room Group

Entrance exam A-level Intensive Passing Mark? (WestKings)

I am thinking of doing Chemistry and Biology A-levels intensive at Westminister Kingsway College next year. The website says ‘Admission onto this course is subject to passing an entrance test set at AS level’. Will this just mean achieving at least grade E on the AS paper or have they got their own boundaries?
(Links: https://www.capitalccg.ac.uk/westking/course/biology--a-level-intensive/11597/
https://www.capitalccg.ac.uk/westking/course/chemistry--a-level-intensive/11602/)
Any insight from people who have done something similar to this would be appreciated :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Just in case anyone is wondering the same thing, i went to an open day and the pass mark is 60% on a set list of topics they give you set at AS level :smile: (for chemistry at least, i am guessing other subjects may be similar)
Reply 3
Original post by kebab06
Just in case anyone is wondering the same thing, i went to an open day and the pass mark is 60% on a set list of topics they give you set at AS level :smile: (for chemistry at least, i am guessing other subjects may be similar)

Did you get any information on when to sit the entrance exam? I went in for a interview and they said come back and do an entrance exam, gave me information about the course, but not a date at which I go and sit it. They dont respond to emails either
Reply 4
Original post by ja.252
Did you get any information on when to sit the entrance exam? I went in for a interview and they said come back and do an entrance exam, gave me information about the course, but not a date at which I go and sit it. They dont respond to emails either
Hey, I know it is kind of vague but they said it would either be in July i think i cant remember when or in the third week of august. Have you managed to since find any more information?

Also i know they don't respond to emails its really annoying ☹️ . I am assuming they will email us closer to the date of the exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending