The Student Room Group

Exams anxiety

5-4 weeks left till my first Alevel exams and I've been having anxiety and have a hard time sleeping every night.

I have about more than 4 weeks to do past papers and I've already read up everything there is to read so really all I need to do is just grind past papers and also review my topical past papers I've done.

I am taking the CAIE board and sitting for 3 A2 exams (Bio, Phy, Maths) alongside 2 AS (Phy and Maths) this Oct/Nov session, so 11 papers in total.

Every night I have these thoughts that I might mess up my papers and I'll be a complete failure and I might not make it to law school or even reach the minimum requirement for the university I want to go to (AAB). So I usually can't even sleep till 2am because of that. I feel like I'm the only one going through this. :frown:
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by hualian800
5-4 weeks left till my first Alevel exams and I've been having anxiety and have a hard time sleeping every night.

I have about more than 4 weeks to do past papers and I've already read up everything there is to read so really all I need to do is just grind past papers and also review my topical past papers I've done.

I am taking the CAIE board and sitting for 3 A2 exams (Bio, Phy, Maths) alongside 2 AS (Phy and Maths) this Oct/Nov session, so 11 papers in total.

Every night I have these thoughts that I might mess up my papers and I'll be a complete failure and I might not make it to law school or even reach the minimum requirement for the university I want to go to (AAB). So I usually can't even sleep till 2am because of that. I feel like I'm the only one going through this. :frown:

Hey, trust me you won’t be the only person going though this, stressing over exams is very common and shows you care which is a start for knowing that you are going to work hard. Are these exams your mocks? If so remember mocks are there so you can learn from them and improve your weak areas, sometimes it takes that to help you improve the most.
Reply 2
Original post by ameliag0264
Hey, trust me you won’t be the only person going though this, stressing over exams is very common and shows you care which is a start for knowing that you are going to work hard. Are these exams your mocks? If so remember mocks are there so you can learn from them and improve your weak areas, sometimes it takes that to help you improve the most.

Its my actual exams that's why I'm having the worst anxiety :frown: I'd say I have a lot of time to do past papers since I've done a lot of topical ones and gone through all my subjects but I'm just super scared
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest