The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

URGENT - Imperial, Earth and Planetary Science BSc

Hello people. If you could help me I would really appreciate it. (preferably people doing something related at imperial, but I appreciate any advice)

So I have just achieved my A levels of 3A*s (Maths, Further Maths and Physics) and an A in Chemistry.

I will be reapplying to Cambridge Natural sciences as well as Imperial Physics so my personal statement will be almost completely focused towards this.

As the imperial Earth and Planetary Science has a super high offer rate (83%) I was wondering whether I would have a good chance. The standard offer is only AAA so I do really exceed this.

So I have a question, do you think I have a good chance to get in? I would think exceeding it by this much should put my offer rate even higher no?

I really like the look of the course but have no idea about books to read etc. The admissions team has emailed me saying everyone gets an interview so I would be able to explain why I want to go there.

If anyone has any reading suggestions or any other advice I would really appreciate it.

BTW I currently hold an offer for Imperial Physics so I would be risking quite a lot with this. I would be equally happy with either Imperial course tho, Im doing this for Cambridge and a nice gap year.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for seeming like Im taking all of this a bit for granted. (Im not really people are just saying this)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending