The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

What laptop is suitable for lectures and statistics?

Hi, so I am going to be starting University this year and i'm going to be doing the course Bsc Criminology and Sociology, for which I will need to research over a lot of data and statistics. I was considering on purchasing a macbook, but got told that it's not the best option for statistics. Therefore, please advise me on which laptop to buy and whether it's suitable for statistics.
Reply 1
Original post by smh101
Hi, so I am going to be starting University this year and i'm going to be doing the course Bsc Criminology and Sociology, for which I will need to research over a lot of data and statistics. I was considering on purchasing a macbook, but got told that it's not the best option for statistics. Therefore, please advise me on which laptop to buy and whether it's suitable for statistics.

I would advise you to enquire about it to your prospective department specifically a lecturer. They can inform you which one would be the best option for you considering your course.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
I would advise you to enquire about it to your prospective department specifically a lecturer. They can inform you which one would be the best option for you considering your course.

ThankYou!!!
Reply 3
Original post by smh101
ThankYou!!!

No worries! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending