The Student Room Group

maths gcse remark

so i just got my remark results back and this was the result:

for context i was had received a 5 but 2 marks off a 6. my teacher advised me to get only paper 2 remarked but there was a miscommunication which ended up getting all my papers remarked. today i found out i LOST a mark on paper 2 (one teacher told me to remark) and surprisingly gained 2 marks on paper 3 (where she advised against). now i am one mark off a 6, do i submit another appeal or just leave it? (btw i need a 6 to go to sixth form of choice and do subjects i want) thanks!!
Reply 1
Original post by annoymous72
so i just got my remark results back and this was the result:

for context i was had received a 5 but 2 marks off a 6. my teacher advised me to get only paper 2 remarked but there was a miscommunication which ended up getting all my papers remarked. today i found out i LOST a mark on paper 2 (one teacher told me to remark) and surprisingly gained 2 marks on paper 3 (where she advised against). now i am one mark off a 6, do i submit another appeal or just leave it? (btw i need a 6 to go to sixth form of choice and do subjects i want) thanks!!

Following consultation with the subject teacher it is possible for the school (not the candidate) to appeal against the outcome of a result. (Must be lodged within 14 days of outcome of an enquiry about results.) There is no harm in appealing. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest