The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Getting into imperial

I've currently got A* in further maths,A* in maths , A in Physics and a B in Computer Science predicted,do I have a decent chance if getting into imperial for Aerospace engineering? (Even though the website says that I need to have A* in physics to get in?)
Original post by adhya_9
I've currently got A* in further maths,A* in maths , A in Physics and a B in Computer Science predicted,do I have a decent chance if getting into imperial for Aerospace engineering? (Even though the website says that I need to have A* in physics to get in?)

It is worth trying for. Any prospect of getting the Physics up to A*?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by BetaVersion2.9
It is worth trying for. Any prospect of getting the Physics up to A*?

I don't think so:frown: even tho the website does say that if u do 4 a levels (which I am),the only requiremtns are A*AAA, A* being in maths which I have,but it's that B which I think might pull me down?not sure tho how much of a chance I have.
Also os it worth applying for design engineering at imperial as the requirements are lower,and then aerospace everywhere else?
Original post by adhya_9
I don't think so:frown: even tho the website does say that if u do 4 a levels (which I am),the only requiremtns are A*AAA, A* being in maths which I have,but it's that B which I think might pull me down?not sure tho how much of a chance I have.
Also os it worth applying for design engineering at imperial as the requirements are lower,and then aerospace everywhere else?

I would try to follow your interest in aerospace engineering. Have you thought about courses at other top universities like Bristol and Manchester?
Original post by BetaVersion2.9
I would try to follow your interest in aerospace engineering. Have you thought about courses at other top universities like Bristol and Manchester?

Bristol is not an option; at their open day they said you would not be considered unless you were predicted 3 a stars

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending