The Student Room Group

epq

hi, i am in year 12 and thinking about doing an epq but im not sure which topic to do it on. im aiming to do veterinary at uni so it would be ideal to do my epq about animals, but im also interested about doing it on the nhs or something. if anyone has any advice/ideas for me please please please share. thank you x
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by _.txhreem
hi, i am in year 12 and thinking about doing an epq but im not sure which topic to do it on. im aiming to do veterinary at uni so it would be ideal to do my epq about animals, but im also interested about doing it on the nhs or something. if anyone has any advice/ideas for me please please please share. thank you x

ideal for you to do it on animals if that's what you enjoy so you can link back to your research on a specific subject in your personal statement, but if not then just do whatever you enjoy. also it depends what you're interested in in the nhs, is it the current debacle over doctors' pay or about medical ethics or the science behind certain drugs and medicine? etc
Reply 2
Original post by oort.cloud
ideal for you to do it on animals if that's what you enjoy so you can link back to your research on a specific subject in your personal statement, but if not then just do whatever you enjoy. also it depends what you're interested in in the nhs, is it the current debacle over doctors' pay or about medical ethics or the science behind certain drugs and medicine? etc

yeah ive been interested in researching like the unfair hours and pay for junior doctors but i think i am gonna stick to something to do with animals
Reply 3
yeah ive been interested in researching like the unfair hours and pay for junior doctors but i think i am gonna stick to something to do with animals

as long as you're really passionate about it because to do an epq you have to be 'really nerdy' about it - in other words, it'll be very boring if you don't like the subject you're ding as an epq is primarily a dissertation :smile: but i'd do it on animals too if i were you as its related to what you want to do
Reply 4
Original post by oort.cloud
as long as you're really passionate about it because to do an epq you have to be 'really nerdy' about it - in other words, it'll be very boring if you don't like the subject you're ding as an epq is primarily a dissertation :smile: but i'd do it on animals too if i were you as its related to what you want to do

thank you!!!!!
Reply 5
thank you!!!!!

no problem!

Quick Reply

Latest