The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official University College London Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi I am applying UCL as my top choice (there's a huge possibility that I could be rejected by UCL tho). I am applying Bath, Leeds, Sheffield and QMUL as well. I got prediction A*AA (Maths, Psychology and Economics) and A* in EPQ. I am applying to data science bsc
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by alic1778
The interviewer I had was very cruel unprofessional and I was rejected but at camb they were very respectful and prof and I got an offer without being pooled. That’s all I can say ucl English is not it

wdym cruel and damnnn
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University College London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University College London.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Hey guys.
I've been invited for an interview for Engineering and Architectural design with UCL!
I feel worried and exited abot it as it is my first interview to the university. Hope everything goes well and I will get same final grades as predicted ones.
hey guysssss, if youve gotten an offer from ucl, say hi here 🙂 - Official UCL Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry - The Student Room and find other official offer holder threads here: Official Offer Holder Threads for 2024 - The Student Room
Original post by _erika_135
Hey guys.
I've been invited for an interview for Engineering and Architectural design with UCL!
I feel worried and exited abot it as it is my first interview to the university. Hope everything goes well and I will get same final grades as predicted ones.

Heyy I've applied as well but for the architecture bs and msci. Could you tell me how long it took to hear back from them after sending in the application. Also best of luck w the interview, lmk how it goes.
Original post by Britiparni
Heyy I've applied as well but for the architecture bs and msci. Could you tell me how long it took to hear back from them after sending in the application. Also best of luck w the interview, lmk how it goes.

There are other UCL applicants chatting on the Architecture Applicants 2024 thread if you want to join in :smile::

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393566
Original post by Britiparni
Original post by _erika_135
Hey guys.

Hi! I've sent my application to UCAS on 13th of October (as I was an early applicant for Oxford), then I've added a portfolio on 27th of October. And UCL replied me on 3rd of November inviting me for an interview. It was really quick.
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous
when did you get your UCL acknoledgment email, like how long after you applied. its been 3 days since i sent off my application and ive got emails from my other 4 universities but not UCL.

Hi,

I sent my application in around 2-3 weeks ago now and I was like you worrying. I did call up UCL last Monday to check up on my application and they said they have not been receiving any applications from UCAS due to a technical failure for around 3 weeks therefore cannot send out any acknowledgement emails as such. I also checked up on them again today and they still haven't fixed it and cannot provide a date when this will be solved.

There is even a thread about it: Haven’t received UCL acknowledgment email

I applied to UCL for the BA Geography International course alongside Edinburgh, King's, Leeds and Southampton.

Hope this helps and good luck!
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University College London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University College London.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Hi everyone,

I'm applying to UCL for Law and my sub sects this year are advanced higher business and English and higher philosophy
Hi there!
Has anyone received an interview/offer for biology, I have a few friends who've been asked to interview for English literature but I'm yet to hear anything apart from that my application has been received!
Original post by DarcySummer
Hi there!
Has anyone received an interview/offer for biology, I have a few friends who've been asked to interview for English literature but I'm yet to hear anything apart from that my application has been received!

I don't think UCL has begun giving offers to students as of yet. As of now, only subjects that require interviews as a part of the admissions process are getting updates to their applications. Don't see much progress for a while unfortunately :frown:
I'm applying as an international student for Bsc Biochemistry!
i didnt even know ucl did interviews!
Original post by econ11234
i didnt even know ucl did interviews!

they don’t for most courses - only a few.
Original post by jobajojoba
they don’t for most courses - only a few.

should i be worried if i applied on the 4th and i havent recieved a confrimation email from UCL
Original post by Anonymous #3

should i be worried if i applied on the 4th and i havent recieved a confrimation email from UCL

Read a few of the posts in this thread above - UCL have said that their email system through which they send acknowledgments is down so they’re not able to send any at the moment. But they have received the applications and are considering them and this doesn’t have any impact on the actual application itself at all.

So no, you shouldn’t worry.
Original post by Anonymous #3

Finally got my confirmation email this evening after a week.you should probably check yours now
Original post by sunsetandvine
I'm applying as an international student for Bsc Biochemistry!

yayy I applied back in oct for biochem and im a home student
Original post by DarcySummer
Hi there!

Really? I haven’t heard anyone getting interviews for English lit yet.
Original post by Anonymous #5
Finally got my confirmation email this evening after a week.you should probably check yours now

received finally!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending