The Student Room Group

Processing application

I applied for student finance and had a latter through stating my course details could not be matched. I rang uni and they said it was due to not being enrolled. I have now enrolled but still not receiving any confirmation of application or maintenance loan. I am now in week 2 and still do not have my loan through. I have tried calling student finance but every time has HUNG UP on me!
Original post by 19067622
I applied for student finance and had a latter through stating my course details could not be matched. I rang uni and they said it was due to not being enrolled. I have now enrolled but still not receiving any confirmation of application or maintenance loan. I am now in week 2 and still do not have my loan through. I have tried calling student finance but every time has HUNG UP on me!

Hi there,

If you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jason

The live chat does not come up and i have rang the number 4 times and every time they hang up on me!!!!!!!
The live chat does not come up and i have rang the number 4 times and every time they hang up on me!!!!!!!

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have has issues contacting us. As telephone and live chat are the only way we can talk to you and access your account, you would need to keep trying as there are advisors available to assist you.

It does sound like the university hasn't sent the confirmation of registration through to us electronically on our shared system, it would be best to speak to them regarding this. Once this is received, this will update within 48 hours on our system, then up to 5 working days for the payment to reach the bank.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
hi,
I am 99% sure you guys have my registration. I am confirming this now, if you do have this, what else may be the issue?

Many thanks,
Kira
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have has issues contacting us. As telephone and live chat are the only way we can talk to you and access your account, you would need to keep trying as there are advisors available to assist you.

It does sound like the university hasn't sent the confirmation of registration through to us electronically on our shared system, it would be best to speak to them regarding this. Once this is received, this will update within 48 hours on our system, then up to 5 working days for the payment to reach the bank.

Thanks, Clare
hi,
I am 99% sure you guys have my registration. I am confirming this now, if you do have this, what else may be the issue?

Many thanks,
Kira

Hi there,

You would need to start a live chat on your account or call us so that an adviser can look into this for you.

0300 100 0607

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending