The Student Room Group

LSE MISDI 2024/25 Thread

Hi fellow MISDI applicants/offer holders, I wanted to create a thread where we can connect with each other and ask questions regarding the application process etc. For background I just graduated from a university in the US with cumlaude latin honors for a degree in information systems and business analytics, I have 2 internships in a non-related field (fundraising/data analytics), and I'm also currently working as a casual employee in a non-related field (business intelligence analyst). My application was processed on 2/8 so I'm nearing the 5-week mark now. Would love to hear from other MISDI applicants and their background as well :smile:

Edit: oh btw, in my GAP, all my documents are still labelled as "Received - Not Yet Verified" other than my Payment for the Admin Fee, not sure if this is bad news or not :frown:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by username6774730
Hi fellow MISDI applicants/offer holders, I wanted to create a thread where we can connect with each other and ask questions regarding the application process etc. For background I just graduated from a university in the US with cumlaude latin honors for a degree in information systems and business analytics, I have 2 internships in a non-related field (fundraising/data analytics), and I'm also currently working as a casual employee in a non-related field (business intelligence analyst). My application was processed on 2/8 so I'm nearing the 5-week mark now. Would love to hear from other MISDI applicants and their background as well :smile:
Edit: oh btw, in my GAP, all my documents are still labelled as "Received - Not Yet Verified" other than my Payment for the Admin Fee, not sure if this is bad news or not :frown:

No worries, not a bad sign at all. My application was in this state for several weeks too. After 9 weeks of waiting, I finally received the offer.
Reply 2
Original post by username6774730
Yup, me too. My application was processed on the 13th of February or so - so I'm approaching the 5-week mark too. My documents in my GAP are also still labelled as "Recieved - Not Verified", so I assume they simply haven't gotten to our applications yet. They may be waiting for X number of applications to come in to evaluate as a group, who knows.
Original post by ju__c
Yup, me too. My application was processed on the 13th of February or so - so I'm approaching the 5-week mark too. My documents in my GAP are also still labelled as "Recieved - Not Verified", so I assume they simply haven't gotten to our applications yet. They may be waiting for X number of applications to come in to evaluate as a group, who knows.

hey there, is ur GAP still showing as "received - not verified"?
Original post by bwn2103
No worries, not a bad sign at all. My application was in this state for several weeks too. After 9 weeks of waiting, I finally received the offer.

hey there, did it ever switch to just "received"?
Reply 5
Original post by mercurial-messia
hey there, is ur GAP still showing as "received - not verified"?

I don't entirely remember how mine looked previously, but my documents are now on "Recieved" - except for my academic qualitficaitons which have changed to "Evidence of Academic Qualifications - degree awarded 1" and "Recieved - not yet verified". They might be processing through them these couple days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending