The Student Room Group

He keeps rescheduling dates

I was with him on two dates, tonight was supposed to be our third date. He canceled it because he was still out of the town and suggested next week. The answer was really vague, he didn’t even mention particular day, just next week. He even canceled our second date due to work. Important to say that he is the one who is making plans. I understand, life happens, but this is already second time when he is recheduling. Should I move on? Is he just not that into me?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I was with him on two dates, tonight was supposed to be our third date. He canceled it because he was still out of the town and suggested next week. The answer was really vague, he didn’t even mention particular day, just next week. He even canceled our second date due to work. Important to say that he is the one who is making plans. I understand, life happens, but this is already second time when he is recheduling. Should I move on? Is he just not that into me?

It's not really fair to make assumptions and leave him for that without giving him a chance to explain. Go on the third date and politely ask him about it and express how you feel about the rescheduling thing so that you can at least get a better understanding of things - from there you can decide what to do. Imo it sounds like he is genuinely busy and wants to set aside enough time for you guys to have a better date; at a time where he isn't exhausted by work or travelling.
My hunch is that it sounds authentic. If they cancel but don't reschedule, then it's over. Work can get hectic sometimes, especially if he has a job that requires him to travel for work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending