The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Economics Finance and Data Science Imperial College

Scroll to see replies

Original post by evwer
will they still send interview invites for this batch?

idk I just spoke to a few people in this batch, I'm from the first batch. I don't think they will as apparently the dates are 17th-20th or around then so there is too short notice
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous #10
idk I just spoke to a few people in this batch, I'm from the first batch. I don't think they will as apparently the dates are 17th-20th or around then so there is too short notice

Hey! I have my interview in a few days (on the 19th). could you please shed some light on what types of questions are asked?
Original post by yk_06
Hey! I have my interview in a few days (on the 19th). could you please shed some light on what types of questions are asked?

Stats?
Reply 83
Hi guys, I was wondering how often does imperial send out interview invitation, do they do it daily or weekly?
From 2025 people need to do tmua for this, and the department of computing. That's interesting
From 2025 people need to do tmua for this, and the department of computing. That's interesting

Why u posting anonymous for that
Original post by DarkAvengerBack
Why u posting anonymous for that

Cause I want to
Cause I want to

Ur gonna get an email from TSr about their guidelines 💀
Original post by undefined
Ur gonna get an email from TSr about their guidelines 💀

Posting anonymous is against the rules?
Posting anonymous is against the rules?

Unless it's something embarrassing according to staff
Original post by Anonymous #11
Unless it's something embarrassing according to staff

So then why are you anonymous
got sent an invite for an interview on friday
Original post by Anonymous #3

when is your interview?
Original post by evwer
when is your interview?

friday he said
Original post by evwer
when is your interview?

quiz on 1st feb, interview on 7th feb
Reply 95
Original post by yk_06

How’d your interview go. What type of questions did they ask
Reply 96

What time did email come through? And do you mind sharing the first letter of your surname? And do you predicted grades or achieved?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by illiaqqq
What time did email come through? And do you mind sharing the first letter of your surname? And do you predicted grades or achieved?

First letter of my surname is S (not sure why it’s relevant). Predicted grades are 3A*s in maths, economics and physics. Got sent the email on Friday at 1:30
Reply 98
First letter of my surname is S (not sure why it’s relevant). Predicted grades are 3A*s in maths, economics and physics. Got sent the email on Friday at 1:30

I was just wondering, one of my friends also got an invitation and his surname starts with D, so I was curious what is the pattern. Thank you for your response
Original post by illiaqqq
I was just wondering, one of my friends also got an invitation and his surname starts with D, so I was curious what is the pattern. Thank you for your response

Ah, no worries. Have u received a response from imperial yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending